An update. I wrote a month ago (Kickstart an Air Quality Egg) about a “crowd-funded” project to build domestic air quality sensors. This morning I learned that the Kickstarter project, facilitated by Pachube, had successfully achieved its funding thanks to me and 926 other backers. Moreover, the original target of $39,000 dollars was smashed, with the project getting over three times as much: $144,592!
Sometime in July, therefore, I should receive my fully-assembled Air Quality Egg. Expect regular updates on the air quality in London SE3. 🙂 And if you want to work on your own Egg, I understand they will be sold through www.wickeddevice.com soon.